What happens if you move to another state or area?

If you move from an NDIS area to somewhere the NDIS hasn't started yet, your funding will go with you. You'll need to let the NDIS know about your move as they might need to review the supports in your plan.

You can tell the NDIS about a move by filling out a special form called the change of circumstances form. You can find the form at the Change of Circumstance page: https://www.ndis.gov.au/participants/using-your-plan/changing-your-plan/change-circumstances#change-of-circumstances-form.