Plan Management – Terms & Conditions
What is this document for?
This document is the formal agreement that we need to officially become your Plan Manager. It is a legal document, which is why it contains a lot of fine print and official terms.
Unfortunately, we can’t change the legal language. But you can always get in touch with us if you need help understanding our terms and conditions.
What does this document say?
This agreement sets out in writing all the things that we will now provide for you, and how. For example:
- that we can pay your provider invoices on your behalf;
- that we help you keep track of your NDIS budget;
- that we help you make the most of your choices.
It also states your rights. It tells you how to cancel our service if you need to, and where you can get help should you have any troubles with us or your providers.
Who can sign this document?
Only you (NDIS Participant) or your authorized representative (Nominee) can sign this agreement.
Provider Choice is a registered provider of supports under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). Provider Choice plan management is an intermediary service that will help you manage your NDIS budget and its outcomes.
This agreement sets out the terms and conditions if you decide to be plan managed by Provider Choice. Please have a careful read through this agreement before agreeing to it, and please let us know if you have any questions or need help understanding this agreement.
This agreement is between you, and Provider Choice.
In this agreement when we talk about:
- "Provider Choice", "we", "our", or "us", we are referring to PROVIDER CHOICE PLAN MANAGEMENT PTY LTD ABN 96 627 164 194, an Australian business operating under the business name Provider Choice.
- "Participant", “Nominee", “you”, or "your", we are referring to you or your authorized representative. We use these terms interchangeably in this agreement.
- “NDIS” means the National Disability Insurance Scheme under the National Disability Insurance Scheme Act 2013 (Cth) and any codes of conduct, standards and rules and regulations.
We have also used a few other capitalized words and phrases as shorthand to refer to recurring concepts. Each of these are defined in bold and in brackets after the concepts are first mentioned.
If you have an enquiry, complaint or would otherwise like to get in touch you can contact us by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or by calling 1300 776 246.
If you are not happy with the provision of supports by other NDIS providers, any issues should be resolved directly between you and that provider. You can make complaints directly to the provider.