Guide to NDIS Housing options: From SDA to ILO and SIL - what the heck does it all mean?

The array of NDIS funding options for people with disability who are looking for a home can be confusing. This clear and comprehensive guide helps you understand the difference between Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA), Supported Independent Living (SIL), Medium Term Accommodation (MTA) and Individual Living Options (ILO). Find out which option would suits you best and how you can apply.

Download resource