We’re looking for a Plan Manager to join our fast-growing company in the health and disability sector. You will be joining a strong and successful team based in our Sydney Office (HQ).
Who is Provider Choice?
Provider Choice is a company that is transforming the way people with disability live their lives. Success to us is when Australians with disability are empowered to reach their dreams and goals. We have two passionate founders with family experience of disability committed to getting us there.
We have built the leading digital platform to guide people through the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and it’s only just the start.
Our technology is aimed at helping people with disability and their families find, pay for, and coordinate the most suitable therapists, support workers, and products. It might colloquially be termed a marketplace but it’s much more than this.
Why join us?
Our mission is big and meaningful. It’s about using smarts and heart to transform the lives of some of the most disadvantaged Australians.
You’ll be joining us at a time of rapid and exciting growth, we have grown 6x times over the last year in customers and revenue.
And that doesn’t even measure the impact we’re having. With us you’ll get to see the immediate impact of your work on hundreds of people with disability (in some cases, it’s life-changing!)
With strong backing from venture capitalists and high-net-worth investors, we are closing our Series A funding round.
You’ll be joining an amazing team who value empathy, passion, hard work, and problem-solving.
Administrate our customer's NDIS accounts and support them to get the most out of their funding package. Your tasks will include:
- Managing an assigned list of existing participants,
- Building relationships through open and interactive communication, and ensuring a smooth service.
- Assisting with their administration and/or NDIS plan questions,
- Providing monthly statements and updates.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills.
- Most importantly you will need empathy, resilience and a strong work ethic.
- Experience in administration, customer service, and call centre roles will be highly valued, however not essential.
- Experience in the disability sector would also be highly valued, but again not mandatory
We're willing to consider a diverse range of experience and skill-sets, as long as you're a self-starter that's able to work in a dynamic, start-up style environment who is passionate about helping us change the lives of people and families living with disability.
At Provider Choice, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. Join us.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.