We’re looking for a passionate Product Manager to join our fast-growing company in the health and disability sector. Your work will directly impact the lives of people with disability, the providers who deliver services to them, and the families who are in the dark about how to help them live their best possible life. We want you to light up and innovate in a disability space that has been left behind. You’ll be working in a tight-knit, collaborative start-up team alongside talented Engineers, Product Designers, and Founders.
Who is Provider Choice?
Provider Choice is a company that is transforming the way people with disability live their lives. Success to us is when every Australian with a disability can reach their dreams, goals, and aspirations: learning to drive, getting a job, succeeding at school, finding love.
To achieve this, we are building Australia’s leading digital disability platform.
On our platform people with disability can easily find, connect and pay for the best therapists, support workers and products. It empowers people with disability to put the best team of supports around them – ultimately enriching their lives.
At Provider Choice we’re about a better and different future.
In our Provider Choice future, your local café will have a waiter with muscular dystrophy, a barista with autism, and a manager with cerebral palsy. You’ll order a coffee and won’t bat an eyelid. That’s real and tangible inclusion.
Why join us?
Our mission is big and meaningful. It’s about using smarts and heart to transform the lives of some of the most disadvantaged Australians.
You’ll be joining us at a time of rapid and exciting growth after we’ve grown 6x over the last year in customer and revenue.
You’ll get to see the immediate impact of your work on hundreds of people with disability (in some cases, it’s life-changing!)
With strong backing from venture capitalists and high-net-worth investors, we have just finalised our Series A funding round.
You’ll be joining an amazing team who value empathy, passion, hard work, and problem-solving.
We play in tech, but we’re a human company. Everything you’ll do is about solving problems for people: people with disability who need services, people who deliver those services, and the families.
As our first dedicated Product Manager, you will:
- Build a process for understanding the customers, the families, and the providers extremely well - what they do, where they go, what they think, how they work
- Determine our customers’ needs and pain-points
- Test hypotheses, identify and prioritise solutions that drive maximum impact on our customers and revenue
- Make big and daunting goals possible by breaking them down into smaller and achievable easy to execute milestones
- Work with engineering, produce designers, and founders to address our customer’s needs and deliver product seamlessly
- Define and track success metrics to test and improve the product
- Clearly define the scope for features via wireframes and product specs
- You are a passionate, committed individual with a strong work ethic who is as enthusiastic about our vision and mission as we are;
- You are an exceptional communicator and collaborator
- You value clarity in all the work that you do
- Strong MVP mindset and able to identify a minimum solution that helps us validate the problem the fastest while still delivering a good customer experience
- Customer-centric and understand user experience design principles and know how to apply them in the product;
- You thrive in the startup world of being able to navigate change and unknowns in a fast-paced environment
- You’re a self-starter who is highly organised and knows how to remain laser-focused on achieving outcomes.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a relevant role as a Product Manager/Product Owner or entrepreneurial experience (ex. Founder of a startup)
- Worked within an agile development environment, in a well-rounded Product capacity in a high-growth company
- Startup or high-growth company experience, especially as a key person who built the product
At Provider Choice, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. Join us.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.