We’re looking for a Product Design Lead to join our fast-growing company in the health and disability sector.
In this tight knit, startup team you will work with engineers and founders to build a next-generation marketplace with a focus on exceptional user experience.
Who is Provider Choice?
Provider Choice is a company that is transforming the way people with disability live their lives. Success to us is when Australians with disability are empowered to reach their dreams and goals. We have two passionate founders with family experience of disability committed to getting us there.
We have built the leading digital platform to guide people through the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and it’s only just the start.
Our technology is aimed at helping people with disability and their families find, pay for, and coordinate the most suitable therapists, support workers, and products. It might colloquially be termed a marketplace but it’s much more than this.
Why join us?
Our mission is big and meaningful. It’s about using smarts and heart to transform the lives of some of the most disadvantaged Australians.
You’ll be joining us at a time of rapid and exciting growth, we have grown 6x times over the last year in customers and revenue.
And that doesn’t even measure the impact we’re having. With us you’ll get to see the immediate impact of your work on hundreds of people with disability (in some cases, it’s life-changing!)
With strong backing from venture capitalists and high-net-worth investors, we are closing our Series A funding round.
You’ll be joining an amazing team who value empathy, passion, hard work, and problem-solving.
In disability, it’s all about human connection. Your main job will be to help to shape the product and platform that is initiative and offers peace of mind to people with disability, their families, therapists, and businesses in the disability space.
You will be the lead, hands-on designer for some of our largest and most challenging products and projects. We expect everyone to participate in creating design documents, engage with other leadership roles to help with the execution of the product strategy.
We openly share, identify and communicate best practices for product & technology, and collaborate with teammates to determine the best solutions to difficult problems.
- You are a product designer with a pragmatic approach to the design and development of our products
- You are skilled at delivering feedback and have strong presentation skills, with the ability to effectively articulate design decisions.
- You have strong organisational skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to manage projects and people concurrently
- You thrive in fast-moving, agile work environments where you can work with other designers, product managers and engineers to find a clear solution within the noise
- Have experience leading designers across multiple product domains simultaneously
- Be able to show an example of having lead a cross-craft project that delivered measurable improvement to users
- Proven experience improving and sustaining design rituals at the org level
At Provider Choice, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. Join us.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.