We’re looking for an Office Experience Coordinator to join our fast-growing startup company in the health and disability sector.
You will be working in the People Team and we are champions of creating great experiences. In this role you will play a huge role in owning the office experience for everyone day to day and for guests who come for a visit in both our Sydney HQ and Perth offices. This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic, collaborative and results focused team who don't take themselves too seriously and like having a laugh.
Who is Provider Choice?
Provider Choice is a company that is transforming the way people with disability live their lives. Success to us is when Australians with disability are empowered to reach their dreams and goals. We have two passionate founders with family experience of disability committed to getting us there.
We have built the leading digital platform to guide people through the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and it’s only just the start.
Our technology is aimed at helping people with disability and their families find, pay for, and coordinate the most suitable therapists, support workers, and products. It might colloquially be termed a marketplace but it’s much more than this.
Why join us?
Our mission is big and meaningful. It’s about using smarts and heart to transform the lives of some of the most disadvantaged Australians.
You’ll be joining us at a time of rapid and exciting growth, we have grown 6x times over the last year in customers and revenue.
And that doesn’t even measure the impact we’re having. With us you’ll get to see the immediate impact of your work on hundreds of people with disability (in some cases, it’s life-changing!)
With strong backing from venture capitalists and high-net-worth investors, we are closing our Series A funding round.
You’ll be joining an amazing team who value empathy, passion, hard work, and problem-solving.
- Ensures that our office space reinforce Provider Choice’s vision, mission and values
- Maintaining office supplies, researching purchase information for required goods and services, negotiating contracts and taking ownership for the continued supply of goods and services
- Setting up meeting rooms for teams and external guests
- From time to time, supporting leaders with some administration and sitting in on meetings to take minutes
- Assisting with internal and external events, sometimes outside of hours
- Booking and managing any employee travel and office relocations
- Manage activities associated with the maintenance of building facilities and equipment including the administration of building security/access for employees
- Supporting with ad hoc projects from time to time that impacts the office experience
- Assisting with internal staff movements, travel and office relocations
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a highly organised individual
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has strong time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Can take ownership of tasks and run with them independently from beginning to end.
- Is a friendly and positive person who likes being the ‘go to’ person in the office
- Experience in a similar role.
At Provider Choice, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. Join us.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.